- Measuring range: 200Pa-10MPa
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 4 ~ 20mA / HART, client
- Reference accuracy: ± 0.075% URL, optional ± 0.05% URL
- Operating temperature: -40-85, LCD display: -40-120 ℃
- Fluid temperature: -40-120
- Measuring fluid: level, density and pressure of the liquid, gas or vapor
- Protection class: IP67
- Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C
- Stability: ± 0.2% URL / 60 months
- Process connection: M20 * 1.5 (M), 1 / 2-14NPT (F), 1 / 4-18NPT (F)
- Approvals: ATEX, MC, NEPSI, CE
Politique de livraison
PI305 industrial pressure transmitters are equipped with cutting-edge technology and are fitted with fully insulated and sealed pressure sensors (patented thermal and mechanical insulation). They allow you to measure pressure (relative, absolute or differential) or level reliably with an accuracy of up to 0.05% of the scale. They are offered with a varied choice of measurement range (calibratable), communication protocols or outputs (Hart, 4-20 mA, Modbus, etc.), construction materials, process and electrical connections, and accessories. . Certified ISO 9001, CE, RoHS and Atex, IECEx, NEPSI, the transmitters perfectly meet the majority of applications in industrial fields. Choose our PI858 pressure transmitter solution with high performance technology at the best prices.
No customer reviews for the moment.