- Measuring range: 10kPa-3MPa
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA + HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU / RS485 ...
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% URL, ± 0.5% URL
- Fluid temperature: -40 to 120 ° C
- Measurement: pressure, level, differential pressure, density, flow
- Protection class: IP67
- Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C
- Stability: ± 0.2% of URL / 1 year
- Process connection: Tri-Clamp 1-1 / 2 ", Tri-Clamp 2", DIN32676 DN32, ISO2852, DRD
- Certificates: 3A, EHEDG, CE, RoHS, Ex-proof
Politique de livraison
PI858 sanitary pressure transmitters are equipped with cutting-edge technology and have been specially designed to meet the requirements of the food and pharmaceutical industries. They are fitted with fully insulated and sealed pressure sensors (patented thermal and mechanical insulation). The flush membrane is directly welded to the process connection, thus ensuring a connection without play or storage space. The hygienic transmitter can be fitted with a multitude of Tri-clamp fittings. They are perfectly resistant to chemical cleaning products and are suitable for CIP / CIP cleaning and sterilization procedures. They allow you to measure pressure (relative, absolute or differential) or level reliably with an accuracy of up to 0.2% of the scale. They are offered with a varied choice of measuring range (calibratable), communication protocols or outputs (Hart, 4-20 mA, Modbus, etc.), construction materials, process and electrical connections, and accessories. . Certified ISO 9001, CE, RoHS, the transmitters perfectly meet the majority of applications in the food and pharmaceutical fields. Choose our PI858 sanitary pressure transmitter solution with high performance technology at the best prices.
No customer reviews for the moment.