- Measuring range: 10kPa-1MPa
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA + HART ...
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% URL, ± 0.075% URL
- Substrate temperature: -40-120 ° C
- Measurement: pressure, level, differential pressure, density, flow
- Protection class: IP67
- Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C ...
- Stability: ± 0.2% of URL / 5 years
- Process connection: DN50 PN10, DN80 PN10, DN100 PN10
- Certificates: CE, EX- test certificate
Politique de livraison
PI858 industrial pressure transmitters are equipped with cutting-edge technology and are fitted with fully insulated and sealed pressure sensors (patented thermal and mechanical insulation). They allow you to measure pressure (relative, absolute or differential) or level reliably with an accuracy of up to 0.05% of the scale. They are offered with a varied choice of measurement range (calibratable), communication protocols or outputs (Hart, 4-20 mA, Modbus, etc.), construction materials, process and electrical connections, and accessories. . ISO 9001, CE, RoHS and explosion-proof certified, the transmitters perfectly meet the majority of applications in industrial fields. Choose our PI858 pressure transmitter solution with high performance technology at the best prices
No customer reviews for the moment.