- Pressure: Differential
- Details: 0.05% of full scale
- 11 Units: Pa, kPa, MPa, PSI, Kg / cm², Bar, mmBar, cmH20 ...
- Display: Large LCD screen 5 or 6 Digit & Bargraph in%
- 7 function keys
- Temperature compensation from 0 to 50 ° C
- 60 hour rechargeable lithium battery
- Integrated data logger
- Clean design & high performance
- CE & Exia II CT4Ga approved
- Calibration certificate with factory traceability
Politique de livraison
Thanks to a high-tech microprocessor and silicone pressure sensors, the PI700X series digital pressure gauges offer a precise, reliable and economical solution up to 2500 bar. They are very easy to use and are very functional. To achieve the best performance, each pressure sensor is specially aged, tested and examined before assembly. Each sensor has been pressure tested at several ambient temperatures from -10 ° C to 50 ° C. Through these tests, individual data is generated and stored in the gauge in order to characterize its performance in this temperature range. Depending on the model, the PI700X digital pressure gauge can measure Relative, Absolute, and Differential pressures. The measurements are temperature compensated. The PI700X digital pressure gauge has a large LCD screen with a bargraph representing the measured pressures. The pressure can be displayed in 10 user selectable units. PI700X digital pressure gauges can be used to measure gases, liquids, oils and other fluids suitable for stainless steel. They apply to the following fields: portable pressure measurement, field pressure measurement, equipment support, calibration laboratory, etc.
No customer reviews for the moment.